Dallas, TX asked in Car Accidents, Criminal Law and Traffic Tickets for Kentucky

Q: I got 2 misdemeanor in Feb 2021 for driving and wrecking my car during a snow blizzard, could I get this off My record

In feb of 2021, I had to go to the store because I had no food at home, and I saw other people drive on the rose so I thought it was safe to go out, and on the way back I slid off the road and was in a self accident with nobody else involved, when somebody showed up to help me the called 911 and the operator told us to just go home and if we needed any help to call 911, we’ll I had a cut on my head and my mom told me to go ahead and get it looked at, so I called an ambulance and they just cleaned it and said the way the cut is they can’t even do stitches, so when I got out the coo was in a bad mood and charged me for wanton Endangerment and fleeing the scene/render aid, because he said I called the ambulance to look at cut and didn’t got to the hospital but the ambulance told me I didn’t need to go. So they have both of those on my background and it is causing me to miss out on a lot of jobs, etc. I’ve talked to plenty of people and they said a lawyer should be able to get it off recor

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: If you plead guilty to them in 2021, you should be able to expunge them from your record in 2026.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.