Little Rock, AR asked in Traffic Tickets for Arkansas

Q: Will any lawyer take my case?

I missed court for the second time the first time was doing covid and I didn't have enough money to pay. I found out I had a warrant through Uber when they fired me I turned myself in the next day because I didn't know the severity now I thought my second court appearance was on the 9th but they informed me it was on the 6th so I'll have a warrant soon can I get a lawyer or pay my fine to get out of this I live in Memphis but court is in Little Rock Arkansas. I have a great job now and I drive for another delivery company on the side. Please I don't want to turn myself in again over a traffic ticket. What can I do. I need representation.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Randy Bryan Ligh
Randy Bryan Ligh
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Baton Rouge, LA

A: Very good that you recognize that a lawyer can assist you. Please contact a traffic ticket or criminal defense lawyer in the Little Rock area---or contact a few lawyers----and then after speaking with them and hearing your options, hire the one with whom you feel most comfortable. While there are no guarantees, but depending on the nature of the traffic ticket, your driving record, what you seek to accomplish/resolve, and your ability to pay, then you might be able to resolve this in its entirety without returning to Little Rock. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.