Bennington, NE asked in Construction Law, Consumer Law and Contracts for Nebraska

Q: I am trying to find the class action law suit filed against a pool builder in Omaha, NE. Where would I find this info?

This would have been filed against Stanger Enterprise DBA Premier Pools which is now located in Valley, NE.

1 Lawyer Answer
Julie Fowler
Julie Fowler
  • Omaha, NE
  • Licensed in Nebraska

A: If you want to search for cases that have been filed against a specific party in Nebraska, you can search the Court cases by party name. You can do this online through the case files available on the Nebraska Judicial Branches website. If you want to look at case specific information beyond party names, you can do this online also but there is a fee to look at cases and it can become costly quickly.

You can also access the Court records without a charge at the Douglas County Courthouse in the Law Library. There isn't a fee to look at cases or search cases by party name on those computers. There is only a charge if you print any pages.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.