Los Angeles, CA asked in Personal Injury for California

Q: plaintiff pro per opposition object defendant tentative ruling for a motion to setaside default to judgment defendant

defendant multiple times no show and the plaintiff filed a default judgment

defendant filed a tentative ruling for a motion to set aside default to the default judgment

defendant on hearing field tentative ruling 9/2/2022 no serve plaintiff no fund on the court website

the judge put a continued hearing for a status conference

I am the plaintiff how to opposition objection false alleged claims statement

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Theodore Allan Greene
Theodore Allan Greene
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You REALLY need to get an attorney to handle your case. You risk losing your case when you don't understand the legal process. It's hard to even understand your questions with all the typos. I really don't want to give you any answers because it's hard to know exactly where your case is at. Sit down with a local attorney right away to safeguard your rights.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.