Asked in Divorce for Texas

Q: The husband never talk just suddenly sent me a email from a attorney about divorce case, I don't know what is that?

I'm in the process of divocing the husband. But I need time to figure out something. I broke my bone and cannot work at the present. I live and rest at another place because it is too depressed if I don't move out. but husband looks like he is in hurry to finish the divorce as fast as he wants. I guess he hired a lawyer to force the divorce done fast enough so he can keep all shared property as his own.

The email tittle is :Notification of Service for Case.

Something else in the email : as the attorney in charge in accordance with rule 8 of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure. All communications from the Court or other counsel with respect to this suit shall be sent to the attorney in charge.

I certify that a true copy of this Designation of Attorney in Charge was served in accordance with rule 21a of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure on each attorney of record or party on November

Thank you in advance.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Penny Wymyczak-White
Penny Wymyczak-White
  • Houston, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Retain a lawyer, Yiu may be able to get temporary spousal support until you can return to work, The service not be good but I cant tell you for sure without looking at the file..

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.