Millbrook, AL asked in Criminal Law for Alabama

Q: If I go to court on Elmore county charge and have a warrant for Millbrook City will I go to jail at court

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Hayden Glass Sizemore
Hayden Glass Sizemore
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Licensed in Alabama

A: You might. If you have a warrant in Millbrook, you should probably arrange to turn yourself in so that you do not have to worry about being arrested in court or on a traffic stop, etc. I would arrange for someone to post your bond, and go ahead and turn yourself in. Millbrook will eventually catch up with you, so there is no need to delay.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.