Asked in Family Law and Juvenile Law for Arizona

Q: Is there lawyers that can help fight against dcs?

My sister has 2 children both different dads her son(3) his dad was raided and they found cocaine and weed and pills in his house and my nephew slept through the whole raid so dcs decided to drug test him and he was positive for methamphetamines cocaine and thc his levels were really high and they removed him and my niece (4months old) then they tested my niece and she was dirty for methamphetamines only now my sister was clean nothing was in her system but the boys dad was dirty for cocaine and weed after he was released from jail 4 months after everything he is now able to pick up his son from the foster mom and take him in visit but my sister isn't and we don't understand if she was clean and also her daughters father as well was clean please help us

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Stephen M Vincent
Stephen M Vincent
  • Scottsdale, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Yes, you should look for an attorney who practices juvenile law.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.