La Puente, CA asked in Personal Injury for California

Q: Wrong size implants were fraudulently put in and 2nd expert surgeon said v.high chance of complete implant failure.

I want the 4k refund to go to honest surgeon and get proper implants. Also was given a general anesthetic injection without my permission or any consultation. Hand injury result from brutal injection.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: contact a LOCAL negligence lawyer asap.

a good lawyer needs to review all the facts and possibly retain experts to build a case.

if you are just looking for the $4k, consider small claims court where you can sue for up to $10k.

first, write a detailed letter of your issues and if possible a letter from another surgeon as to what should have been done. Demand return of fees within 30 days or you will pursue any and all remedies at your disposal.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.