Columbus, GA asked in Estate Planning and Probate for California

Q: How do I write a letter to the judge? Should it be Affidavit of Truth or Declaration? Can I add documents for proof?

Going on the second year of probate. Everything in the case is tainted- Lies, embezzlement, corruption in the court filings, missing accounts.... Basically, my brother, the estate administrator and estate's attorney are all dirty. Lies, embezzlement, corruption in the court filings, missing accounts.... I have all the proof undeniable proof mostly from their own documents. Example not adding retirement accounts into estate. I have proof the accounts existed, attorney's invoice states talked to client about retirement accounts..Or the first ROA on court website is completely fraudulent- a ten year old could have done a better paste & copy- additionally the value of estate is wrong, there is a publication date but the publication wasn't done until 2 months after. This is not mix up these document are purposely altered including date-Those are just examples- There is hundreds of thousands of dollars are missing!. I live out of state I hired attorney and he has ignored my emails... thanks

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Julie King
Julie King
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Monterey, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I’m a California lawyer, not a Georgia lawyer, but I can say you DEFINITELY need a lawyer to advise you. Assets like retirement do not go through probate because they go directly to the person named as a beneficiary. So, where you are seeing conspiracies and fraud, the courts would not — at least as to the retirement and perhaps a lot more. Unless you want to spend months learning the law, you really should hire a lawyer to help you. Best wishes.

Rebecca Sommer agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.