Chicago, IL asked in Criminal Law for Illinois

Q: Ok so I have a question about my ex and my sister and brother and my ex's son stalking me with a illegal neural network.

They have it connected with a crystal radio and a loop antenna that is special order for my brainwave , they got is connected with no wires because they got a single acquisition with a microcontroller and have a signal amplifier and stabilizer, you can train a p300 with only one electrode, they use their antenna as this electrode, and they put it through several algorithms for a bci , like stroke patients and brain injury patients, they use these apps to help ppl but they have been using them to hurt me and sleep deprive me , they can talk to me through the p300 like for people in a coma that are locked in , I know where they all live and they hide and sneak around and get in different cars to hide where they are at , but a private investigator would be able to tell , I was wondering if there is any way of tracking them or maybe a parabolic mic and some hacking will prove it is on their phones and computers

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Alexander Ivakhnenko
Alexander Ivakhnenko
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Wheeling, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: I suggest meeting with a licensed mental health counselor of your choice to discuss your recent observations at the very least.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.