Frisco, TX asked in Child Support and Estate Planning for Georgia

Q: Unpaid child support and spousal support and revocable living trust setup by obligor to avoid payments or garnishment

I have a judgement for income withholding order for any of his employers against my Ex for child support and spousal support which is not paid since 2020.

So he setup a company with his wife as registered agent and owner of the company. His wife is his employer who receives all his salary.

Now I filed enforcement by contempt action against his wife and my ex which is pending in court with hearing in Feb.

Now I again discovered that they bought a house (homestead ) on his wife name which is included in a living trust.

He again setup another LLC company which is a living revocable trust for which he is a registered agent under same home address . I guess all his salary and the house is in this trust.

Now, how do I proceed and what to file?

I need help to guide me


Please help me and my child. I am unemployed and uninsured.

1 Lawyer Answer
Seth Meyerson
Seth Meyerson
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Sharpsburg, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: Sounds complicated. See and likely pay an estate attorney. The money you save will be your own.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.