Aurora, CO asked in Estate Planning, Collections, Construction Law and Land Use & Zoning

Q: Dependancy & Neglect case, can you file a motion for Judgment and Order for Possession to get your children back?

Your children are considered your property. In a D&N case the children were unlawfully removed under fraud (have proof) the children were removed @ birth. Falsified allegations in order to get an Ex Parte warrant, then removed the allegations from the petition before the 72hr court hearing to some other falsified allegations which was Paragraph 5e of the Colorado title 19 childrens code. No criminal charges were never filed in this case. Parent engaged in services but still CPS terminated rights without the parent having legal council for the termination hearing. The fosters adopted one baby and the other is in appeal to the Supreme court (which will be denied of course) and fosters are going to adopt the other baby before the judgment is ruled in the appeal. Can the Judgment and Order for Possession be submitted or Verified Complaint in Replevin be filed w/ the Judgment and Order for Possession? One or the other or both?

1 Lawyer Answer
Barry W. Kaufman
Barry W. Kaufman
  • Collections Lawyer
  • Jacksonville, FL

A: Please hire an attorney an immediately. You are in way over your head and none of the things you are thinking of filing have any relationship at all to the legal issues at hand. If you continue to play lawyer you are going to lose whatever is left of your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.