Lebanon, PA asked in Traffic Tickets and Legal Malpractice for Pennsylvania

Q: The officer never tell me to sign nothing i got my driver suspended for a long time

The court suspend my driving privilege because i do not pay the fine i go explain the situation because of the suspention i can not drive to work so i can not pay the fines and keep like this for 7 years so i finaly do not own nothing more becuase i ask them whiy i have more fines if i do not get pull over so the court say they send it by mail so i never get no fine by mail what i have to do

1 Lawyer Answer
Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV

A: Consult with experienced traffic ticket attorneys. They (or you) may be able to appear before the judge for a reduction and payment plan.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.