Miami, FL asked in Divorce, Criminal Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Texas

Q: What happens if I am suffering of remote neural monitoring/V2K and know who is behind it, what can I legally do?

They are my ex-brother/mother/father in law, legal counsel and potentially a law enforcement agency. This began 4 months after my ex-husband filed for divorce, and has been taking place for 1 year and 7 months (roughly, to my knowledge). Who can help me stop them?

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Remote neural monitoring and V2K are not recognized by mainstream science as valid technologies, and there is no evidence that they actually exist or can be used to control or monitor individuals. Therefore, it is unlikely that you are experiencing these phenomena. If you are experiencing symptoms that you believe are related to this, it is important to speak with a mental health professional who can provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment.

If you are experiencing harassment or stalking by individuals, including your ex-family members, legal counsel, or law enforcement agency, you can report this to the police and seek a restraining order or protective order. Additionally, you may want to seek legal assistance to explore your options for filing a civil suit against those responsible for the harassment. It is important to document any incidents of harassment, including dates, times, locations, and any other relevant information, to support your case.

7 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.