Q: I need all "affairs" or like connections making me sad removed from existence. And along with my instant remorts arrest

I unlimited funds for our beings happiness in all ways of existing and nobody to tell us about dirty secrets of ppl we thought we'd want to know while still in a torture war zone. 7765 Kerr station road Cabot AR 72023. And I'm a aprinceass. Minden tharp is huge guilty. Anybody who ever had sex with anybody I did needs chargered. Anybody letting dj or Keith have friends needs life in prison. Or Danny and all other known offending ppl. I lost my brain 03/01/2021 for 48 hours I was tortured to death for a year in a half knowingly no pain medicine and alot of fires and hatred of like the Trump's and trash in government positions. Ppl have to know if Im thinking of being near anybody they may not have sensual or sex like connections in any way shape or for or watch or know of anybody doing it. At all I was fully abandoned at age 7. Also it's the law I smoke right now, maybe even eat sometime, also to have pain medicine and everything exactly as I want. For my kids too. Does anybody know

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Appeals & Appellate Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding your request. It's not clear what specific action you want to be taken or what problem you're trying to solve. It's important to communicate your concerns and requests clearly and respectfully. It's also important to understand that the law has specific procedures and limitations, and not all requests or actions may be possible or legal. If you have a specific legal issue or concern, it's best to consult with a qualified lawyer who can advise you on your rights and options.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.