Detroit, MI asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Michigan

Q: Can a supervisor pos as a caseworker just to get your children taken away when three attempts were already made by three

Three different caseworkers and unsuccessful found out that one of them even admitted that she tampered with my drug screen and now this one was acting as if she was my friend and telling me that she was going to tell the judge I was doing everything right then I was supposed to go to a meeting that she had but I was advised by my court appointed attorney not to attend it and they did a emergency removal for my children in the journey that advised me not to go was at that even informed of it either was my fiance and they said they just wanted to verify my children and come to find out they had two police officers with them taking my children away on Valentine's Day then we go to court children are placed with my fiance's sister and not him and they lie about me in court as they're telling my fiance he's doing great even though I did more stuff than he did and when I look her up after court she is a supervisor and not even a caseworker for 2 years now and I was never informed that she w

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Brent T. Geers
Brent T. Geers
  • Grand Rapids, MI
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: Her being a supervisor is not your issue. You need to focus on addressing the allegations.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.