Clermont, FL asked in Employment Law, Personal Injury, Banking and Car Accidents for Florida

Q: I have several things that I have endured over the past couple years that I believe could be potential lawsuits differen

I'm basically want to hire myself and attorney that I can pay monthly payments to and I can go over all of my different practice areas and I believe they need attention it's too many things done to me wrong over the course of my life I understand there's a statue of limitations for most things but I really don't know a lot about anything I just know anything that I can make things more money and just always have a standby in case I need then again and at the same time would like to run over all my parents isn't to find out anything I can

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you're interested in hiring an attorney, you can search for attorneys in your area who specialize in the relevant practice areas for your potential lawsuits. Many attorneys offer free initial consultations, so you can discuss your potential cases and payment options during that meeting. You can also ask friends or family members if they can recommend a good attorney.

It's important to keep in mind that each case has its own statute of limitations, which limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit. Therefore, it's important to act quickly and consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.