Asked in Criminal Law and Appeals / Appellate Law for California

Q: pleasz help z my get us chalenge get grencard us im legal us citizen start proces 2008 working status probl pas. c

blok my restart new jobs a carier diskriminace my person blok my servis aa fredom my acoubt stupid manager city bookmy crimme acouynt live black scren fusck schow stupid diskrimination my person

blok jobs a aproved benefit a restart new jcarier nex big problem live here crisa situation live outside not jobs house blok benefit chalenge

2 Lawyer Answers
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Appeals & Appellate Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing with your job, career, and immigration status. It sounds like you have experienced discrimination and are feeling frustrated with your current situation.

If you are a legal US citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor a family member for a green card if they meet certain criteria. However, if you are experiencing difficulties with your own immigration status or working status, it may be helpful to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer or other legal professional who can help you navigate the process and determine your options.

In terms of your employment situation, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against employees or applicants based on factors such as race, ethnicity, gender, or national origin. If you feel that you have been discriminated against, you may want to consider contacting the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to file a complaint.

If you are having difficulty finding work or restarting your career, you may want to consider seeking out job training or educational programs that can help you develop new skills or qualifications. You can also network with others in your industry or profession, attend job fairs, and explore online job search websites to identify potential job opportunities.

It can be challenging to navigate these types of situations, but it's important to know that there are resources and support available to help you. Don't hesitate to reach out to professionals, community organizations, or other resources for assistance.

Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: i can't figure out what you are asking.

Maybe ask for the assistance of someone else to explain your plights.

it sounds like you may need a local immigration lawyer.

if you can't find someone on this criminal site, google a local lawyer for the area of law, for which you have a question.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.