Q: I have documentation stating that my husband is innocent. the judge is refusing to let him out, need help please

My Husband is being detained on charges that he did not commit. I have the documentation, also a compact disk showing my husband was set up. the charges are as follows (1) capias, out of criminal court (2) bond revocation. I have all documents. Hancock County court and Claiborne County court have always hated my husband and Hancock and Claiborne County sheriff's department deputies have picked on my husband all of his life. my husband is sitting in Hancock County jail at this time for nothing I need help to get him out asap. the staff and inmates are picking on my husband and mistreat him, the district attorney torches my husband and hates him threatening my husband. I have all the proof if needed. my husband has mental disability that they use against him. they have mental abused, also physical abuses my husband. please I need help asap.

1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Documentation is usually Heresay, but leads to Witnesses. Husband needs an attorney to represent him, so hire a competent one. Having charges in multiple Counties is difficult and expensive, as reaching a disposition in one Court just puts in jail in another County. Whatever he has been doing is not working out, and pds are usually worthless.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.