Dallas, TX asked in Criminal Law for Texas

Q: A family member been arrested for aggregated sexual assult on a minor how can he prove he didn't do anything

How can prove he not guilty if there accusing him because a charge like that nomatter what the person being accused has to say they always believe the person that's the victim

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
John Cucci Jr.
John Cucci Jr. pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Houston, TX

A: The accused needs to get a Lawyer ASAP!

The accused needs to say NOTHING to the police.


As you know the allegations of a sex crime with a child as the victim is bad news and can ruin someone's reputation.

My office and other attorneys on Justia are skilled in defending sex crimes. Go see an attorney right away as a professional is needed.

Good Luck!

Edgardo Rafael Baez
Edgardo Rafael Baez
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • San Antonio, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: These types of cases in Texas are difficult because, the law has changed and the need for experts to support the defendant's side. Here is my webpage on this issue so that you may read more about it. Blessings!


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.