Seymour, IN asked in Civil Litigation, Civil Rights and Sexual Harassment for Kentucky

Q: Hello my question is who do you go to when you're having a problem with being a lesbian.

9Being a lesbian fem non-bisexual that is being violated in my apt by a neighbor who is a Hermaphrodite that will not stop. Please I need some type of advice because the Hermaphrodite is really harassing me and taunting me.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Take the sex/sexual orientation out of the equation (which is irrelevant) and you have a harassment case. Go to your local county attorney and take a criminal complaint against the person or persons harassing you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.