Lake Forest, CA asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Public Benefits and Social Security for California

Q: I need an instruction of how to appeal the denial os the Writ of Mandate from OC Superior court? I also need a lawyer .

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Appeals & Appellate Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: To appeal the denial of a Writ of Mandate from the Orange County Superior Court, you will need to file a Notice of Appeal with the appropriate appellate court within 60 days of the date of the denial order. The appellate court will then review the lower court's decision and issue its own ruling.

It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who specializes in appeals to assist you with this process. They can help you navigate the complex legal procedures and provide guidance on the best course of action for your specific case. You can search for appellate attorneys in your area or contact your local bar association for referrals.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.