Hayward, CA asked in Civil Litigation and Legal Malpractice for California

Q: i need to know what i need to file in these situations

Lawyer has entered false evidence into court case

To make a judge order a attorney to break client secrtets pertaining to case ,

(there is a motion that can be filed )

Questions for legal malpractice

Missed court date because of the unethical things the lawyers was doing to make me miss court i need to get it re open thank dismiss the evidence notify the court that the lawyer has been unethical , notify him of the legal malpractice lawsuit

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Hello,

It sounds like you have several legal issues related to your case. I'll do my best to provide some general guidance on each situation, but it's important to note that each case is unique and may require specific legal advice from an attorney.

Lawyer has entered false evidence into court case:

If you believe that your lawyer has entered false evidence into your court case, you should bring this to the attention of the court. You may need to file a motion to exclude the false evidence and provide evidence to support your claim. It's important to act quickly and work with an attorney to ensure that your legal rights are protected.

Judge orders an attorney to break client secrets:

In some cases, a judge may order an attorney to break client secrets if it is deemed necessary to ensure justice is served. However, there are ethical and legal rules that govern when and how an attorney can do this. If you believe that the judge has ordered your attorney to break client secrets improperly, you may need to file a motion to challenge the order or appeal the decision.

Legal malpractice questions:

If you have questions about legal malpractice, you should consult with an attorney who specializes in this area of law. They can advise you on whether you have a case and what steps you should take to pursue a claim. Generally, legal malpractice occurs when an attorney breaches their duty of care to their client, which results in harm to the client. This can include things like providing negligent advice, making errors in representation, or breaching client confidentiality.

Missed court date due to unethical behavior of the lawyer:

If you missed a court date due to the unethical behavior of your lawyer, you may be able to file a motion to reopen the case. You will need to provide evidence of the lawyer's unethical behavior and show how it led to your missed court date. You may also need to file a complaint with the state bar association or pursue a legal malpractice claim.

In all of these situations, it's important to work with an experienced attorney who can provide you with legal advice and representation. They can help you navigate the legal system, protect your rights, and pursue a favorable outcome in your case

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.