Sellersburg, IN asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Family Law for Kentucky

Q: What can I do if the CPS worker an her police husband have clearly been actively harassing my family and my neighbors?

Just found out that an investigation has been opened and I have been summoned to court over a active chfs case in Kentucky that was alleged against my fiance dropping my son off and my neighbor finding him sleeping behind a dumpster as a neglect and abuse case. However my neighbor, has been adamant that she made no such claims she knew my son was coming he was being dropped off there until I was able to get home to pick him up, he was not found in on around or behind a dumpster in any way and there were no issues with his arrival. After telling the case worker that my neighbor and her husband were both willing to testify that that was not true they knew my son was coming and these were all false allegations they now have active investigations against them by the same case worker and her police officer husband has actively harassed me and her husband regularly. Pulling us over or pulling anyone over that were seen with doing illegal searches, repeatedly showin up at his home for nothin.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Hire a civil rights attorney and sue them


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.