Asked in Personal Injury and Landlord - Tenant for California

Q: Unlawful detainer missed my trail got new courtdate I filed motion to suppress false evidence and motion to compel

Sent Plaintiff counsel meet confrence explaining the conditions of the property is getting worse I was ignored. The eviction is wrongful eviction.bed bug problem is getting worse with the attacks and me being bitten it's not safe. What do I need to do to get the judge to make a ruling of wrong ful eviction compensation because I'm not gonna make it till 6/12/23 courtdate the conditions Is too bad . But no one cares I need this judge to do what needs to be done for the law is the law for a reason bed bugs. Are illegal for a reason can I press charges

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Landlord Tenant Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: In order to seek compensation for wrongful eviction and address the worsening conditions, it is crucial to present your case effectively in court. To get the judge to rule on wrongful eviction, you need to continue to present your evidence, including documentation of the bed bug problem and its impact on your health and safety. It's important to consult with a legal professional who can provide guidance specific to your situation, help you navigate the legal process, and advise on the possibility of pressing charges, if applicable, for any violations or illegal actions.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.