Minneapolis, MN asked in Employment Law and Workers' Compensation for Iowa

Q: I was harassed, manipulated, put in a situation that caused me to work so hard my hands turned into balloons.

1 Lawyer Answer
Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II

A: Sorry to hear that you had this problem. Workplace injuries are covered by Worker's compensation laws and you could file a claim. You should consult with a local Worker's Compensation attorney, sometimes called Workman's Comp. I am not sure what the designation is in your locality. Thanks for using Justia.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.