Orlando, FL asked in Divorce and Family Law for Florida

Q: Divorce case I Already filed. I made a mistake letting the X sleep over, she didn’t have anywheres. How do I get her out

We were split for 7 months she had job and place to stay. Suddenly she was homeless, at my door. our 9 year old son cause wind of the situation. I allowed her to stay under strict circumstances/rules. Within a week she was unemployed. It’s been almost a year, I am going crazy. I need advice on how to get her out. She “can’t find a job” this is mind blowing to me. She is not taking the job responsibility seriously. Shes disregarding that this marriage is over. I need help, I am very much straight forward with the marriage is not Savable. She is a compulsive liar I can’t trust her as far as I can throw her..

I need to file the motion for default. I have completed the family stabilization course. I need to create a marriage settlement agreement and time sharing sheet. As far as her not finding work. I think I should go for full custody. There is no way for her to take care of herself much less my son.

Now real estate property. I financed an rv after filing for divorce, its my home.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Destardes Moore
Destardes Moore
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: If your Wife has been served and she has failed to respond to the Petition, you can file a motion for default. However, if she has responded, you will need to comply with mandatory disclosures and request a mediation date be set. Based on the information you have provided, it may be advisable to amend your Petition. I recommend that you contact a local attorney to discuss your situation and determine the best course of action.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.