Woodbridge, VA asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for New Jersey

Q: My granddaughter was in single car accident where the driver of the car was a friend that was suicidal.

The call was orento and she jumped into the driver's seat. When they were outside argument she refused to get out of the car so my God daughter got in the car and was trying to get her out the friend took. Off speeding and crashed the car into a utility Pole where the Pole fell down in a whole bunch of power lines. She. Got? Out of the accident unscathed what month. God daughter was severely hurt. Is there any way that? Charges can be brought up. Against? The friend knowing that the accident was intentional.We can definitely prove that the friend will suicide or prior to the accident. The friend put self inflicted stab wounds in her thighs and was telling her that she was going to kill herself most of the damage was done. On the passenger side and her friend came Away unscathedave being that my God daughter was unconscious when she was being interviewed by the police she couldn't remember half the things but her friend. Told the. Police that she was the one that. Is there something t

1 Lawyer Answer
Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV

A: You need a lawyer, right away, before the wrong thing is said or done.

Search Justia for an experienced attorney in your state.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.