Asked in Immigration Law

Q: Looking for immigration lawyer for my visa process

My name is Eshrak , and I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am 31 years old. I completed a Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Marketing.

I have six years of work experience. I want to apply for an immigration visa to settle in the United States. Is there anyone who can assist me, starting from sponsorship from a company to arranging the interview date and providing the necessary support?

All the tasks need to be completed within two to three months, including managing the interview date within that timeframe.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Yvonne Lai
Yvonne Lai
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX

A: typically, an immigration lawyer can help you with the immigration process after you find an employer. Feel free to contact me once you got your offer. For employment based immigration, we can help with PWD, ADS, PERM, 140,485, for family based immigration, we can help with 130/485.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.