Bellwood, PA asked in Criminal Law for New Hampshire

Q: My son was was arrested and is in Rockingham NH county jail.

He was remanded to the state hospital in NH by a judge. He is being held at the county jail until a bed becomes available. He lives in PA. I want to know if there is anything I can do to get him back to a hospital in PA. The jail would not let me know the charges.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Leonard D. Harden
Leonard D. Harden
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Lebanon, NH
  • Licensed in New Hampshire

A: You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in Rockingham County. I would recommend a member of NHACDL. If your son is charged you may be able to get him released on bail and take him with you to PA. I am located in Coos and handle the norther counties. If you can't find a Rockingham County attorney contact me directly and I will give you names of some good ones.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.