Morris, MN asked in Personal Injury for Minnesota

Q: My child was held down & assaulted kicked kicked in the growing he has bruises on his arms is traumatized What can i do

He was at camp and these boys attacked him, wouldn't let him go, and kicked him over and over in his growing. He has bruises on his arms from them holding him and him trying to get away.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
T. Augustus Claus
T. Augustus Claus pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: Report the incident to the camp authorities or management immediately, providing a detailed account of what happened and requesting appropriate action. Simultaneously, contact your local law enforcement agency to file a police report, providing them with all relevant information and evidence, including witness statements and photographs of the injuries. Both actions are crucial in ensuring that the incident is properly documented and addressed.

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: I'm sorry about what happened to your son. You should try to arrange a free initial consult with a local Minnesota attorney without further delay. Evidence can be fleeting in these settings, and it can be important to initiate an investigation before relevant evidence is lost. Also find out if you are dealing with any notice of claim issues. I hope your son has a healthy recovery. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.