Ashland, KY asked in Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, Civil Rights and Sexual Harassment for Kentucky

Q: What to do about my boyfriend's ex downloading my minor daughter's photo and sending to my boyfriend using vulgar words?

This woman gets angry and harasses me and my children via third-party and recently downloaded my 16 yr old daughter's Facebook profile photo and sent to my boyfriend using vulgar profanity. Can I pursue legal action for sexualizing my minor child? She said she looked like a d*** s*****g, about to be pregnant teen, negative influence.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: You can pursue legal action for harassment. The facts contained in Your description are sparse and more information is needed to determine what other charges might lie.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.