Marshfield, MA asked in Bankruptcy for Massachusetts

Q: SIR,I AM NOT PROUD OF MY PROBLEM.i am 71 years old and i need to file for bankruptcy. this will be my 3 time filing and

because my income is low i have been living off my credit cards,i have no way to pay them off as they got out of control,i mainly bought food and would pay bills.i dont want to leave my love one stuck with the bills as he has no idea how i have been you think you can help me?

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: Check with your local bar association. They maintain lists of pro Bono and reduced fee attorneys who can help you.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but it's very important to talk to someone who can help. Please reach out to a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life who may be able to support you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.