Kasilof, AK asked in Estate Planning and Probate for Connecticut

Q: How do I make an attorney send me the paperwork I am entitled two. Been asking for 3 years. It's probate. Probate

Parents died within 3 months apart. First attorneys are suspended for using inheritance on the stock market. Never sent me any paperwork either. Now the current attorney has not sent me any paperwork either. Big money involved. She also has not sent me any paperwork. No copy of will no itemized paperwork. No nothing. For 2 tears I've been asking. This is in New Haven. CT. I NEED HELP.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN

A: Since you are in Alaska, I would recommend contacting the Probate Court and asking for copies of the entire Probate File be sent to you. Or hire a CT attorney to look into to it and advise what should be done, if anything.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.