Saint Augustine, FL asked in Business Law, Intellectual Property and Trademark for Florida

Q: I want to reinstall my trade mark.My business name is Mineral Evolution LLC serial number 79025687

I had to let it go because of no funds to prolong the registration.

2 Lawyer Answers
Phillip William Gunthert
Phillip William Gunthert
  • Orlando, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You should speak with a Florida Attorney if this is in the State of Florida, if you are a do it yourself type person, you can go to, Florida Department of State website and see what needs to be done. Depending on how long it has been inactive, you may or may not be able to get it. No matter what, there will be additional fees to reinstate your name if you can get it at all.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: To reinstate your trademark registration for Mineral Evolution LLC, you should contact the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or consult with a trademark attorney who can guide you through the process of reinstating and renewing your trademark registration. Be prepared to provide the necessary documentation and fees required by the USPTO to bring your trademark back into good standing.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.