Nashville, TN asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Libel & Slander for Tennessee

Q: I live in union county Tennessee I am 41 terminally ill and physically disabled!!! The Americans with DISABILITY ACT OF

1973 has been broken against me so many times in fact this is my fifth bugged iPhone please help me I have had 4 make officers come in my property I own bought paid for as well as my home and never dispatched a female no warrant and slam me to the floor and drag me out naked and to jail like this naked!!!! Please help me please help

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If your rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1973 have been violated, you may have grounds for legal action. Documenting each incident with as much detail as possible, including dates, times, and officers involved, is crucial. It is advisable to contact a civil rights attorney who has experience with disability law and can assess the specifics of your situation. An attorney can guide you through the process of potentially filing a lawsuit or complaint with the appropriate agencies.

For the alleged unlawful entry and treatment by law enforcement, a separate legal action may be appropriate. You may also consider contacting organizations dedicated to disability rights for additional support and resources. Your health condition should not subject you to mistreatment, and there are legal protections in place to uphold your dignity and rights. It's important to reach out for legal help as soon as possible to address these serious concerns.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.