Dallas, TX asked in Domestic Violence for Texas

Q: ASLT FAM/HH MEM W/PREV CONV Is the charge singed for 15 years. Goes up for parole in 2024

Doesn’t have any other convictions. Does he have a good chance at making parole? Would it be good to get a parole lawyer?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Daniel De La Garza
Daniel De La Garza pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Domestic Violence Lawyer
  • San Antonio, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: It's hard to answer this question without knowing more information but yes it's definitely a good idea to get a parole lawyer who will put together a parole packet for the Board to review.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.