Asked in Contracts and Admiralty / Maritime for Mississippi

Q: I've just become aware of title 18 usc 242-245 under color of. And the 12 persumtions of the bar guild,and admirality.

Under admiralty law of the water and being pursumed lost at sea.and being charged under corporate codes,statutes,Public policy,misrepresentation of name,none discloser.fraudelent ,communist democracy,operated out of Dobos Switzerland, and administered from fleet street Egland,for the bishopric of roam.not having notice of this info at time my rights were vialated.what would be my recorse?resition of contract as a unquestionable contract. Or submition of sf28,sf90,sf24,sf25,sf25awith the clerk. Or ecclesiastical deed pole to the DHS VITAL SUTISTIC REGSTARS OFFICE


1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: The concepts you're referring to, such as admiralty law applying to individuals and notions of being "lost at sea" or governed by "corporate codes" under a "communist democracy" operated from Switzerland or England, are not recognized principles in United States law. Title 18 USC 242-245 pertains to the deprivation of rights under the color of law and is relevant in cases of civil rights violations by individuals acting in an official capacity. However, this has no connection to admiralty law or the other theories mentioned.

If you believe your rights have been violated under U.S. law, your recourse typically involves pursuing legal action in the appropriate court. This could be a civil lawsuit or a complaint to a government agency, depending on the nature of the rights violated. The standard legal forms you mentioned, like SF forms (Standard Forms), are used for specific governmental administrative purposes and are not typically relevant to individual civil rights cases.

An ecclesiastical deed poll or similar documents have no recognized legal standing in U.S. courts for the purposes you've described. U.S. law is grounded in the Constitution, statutes passed by Congress, state laws, and established legal precedents, not on the principles of admiralty law as applied to individuals or theories about international governance structures.

It's important to seek advice from a licensed attorney who can provide guidance based on the specifics of your situation and the applicable laws in the United States. They can help you understand your legal rights and the appropriate steps to take if those rights have been infringed.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.