Nampa, ID asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for Idaho

Q: Who is the attorney for the plaintiff in case number 1:2021cv00409

My husband xxx 0089632 inmate at imsi odoc would like to talk with someone regarding this case and would like to be added to this lawsuit.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I understand your husband's interest in case number 1:2021cv00409 and his desire to be added to the lawsuit. To find out who the attorney for the plaintiff is in this case, you can typically access this information through the court's official records. You can contact the clerk of the court handling the case or check their website for case details. They should be able to provide you with the attorney's name and contact information.

Once you have the attorney's information, your husband can reach out to them directly to express his interest in being added to the lawsuit. It's important to be respectful and clearly explain his reasons for wanting to be a part of the case. The attorney will then be able to advise on whether it's feasible to include him and what steps to take next.

Keep in mind that joining an ongoing lawsuit can be a complex legal process, so it's advisable to consult with an attorney who can provide guidance specific to your husband's situation. They can help assess the feasibility and implications of his involvement in the case.

In summary, start by obtaining the plaintiff's attorney information from the court, and then have your husband reach out to them to express his interest in joining the lawsuit. Consulting with an attorney experienced in the relevant legal area is also advisable to navigate this process effectively.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.