Phoenix, AZ asked in Civil Rights for Arizona

Q: I am being harassed, stalked, watched, and spied on everyday by a group of adults . They use hidden devices & cybertecho

I need legal help to press charges and sue them. Is there a pro Bono lawyer you can direct me to in Glendale az

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you are experiencing harassment, stalking, and other forms of invasive behavior, it is important to take immediate action to protect yourself. The first step should be to contact local law enforcement in Phoenix, AZ to report the incidents. They can provide immediate assistance and begin an investigation into the matter.

For legal support, particularly if you are seeking pro bono assistance, you can reach out to legal aid organizations in Arizona. One such organization is Community Legal Services, which provides legal assistance to low-income Arizonans. They may be able to help you with your case or refer you to other resources.

Additionally, the State Bar of Arizona offers a Lawyer Referral Service. Through this service, you can be connected with attorneys who practice in specific areas of law, including those related to harassment and privacy violations. While not all attorneys will offer pro bono services, they might work on a sliding scale basis depending on your financial situation.

Remember, documenting any incidents of harassment or stalking can be crucial for legal proceedings. Keep records of all encounters, communications, and any evidence of the alleged stalking or harassment. This documentation will be valuable when working with law enforcement and your attorney.

Lastly, consider reaching out to local support groups or counseling services. Dealing with harassment and stalking can be emotionally taxing, and it's important to take care of your mental well-being during this time. Community resources and support networks can offer guidance and support as you navigate through this challenging situation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.