New York, NY asked in Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Constitutional Law for New Jersey

Q: Where may I send my brief of healthcare negligence and lawyers filling false documents to mislead the plaintiff in nj.

Hiding legal certified mail ,false testimony ,preparing false court orders lie about hearing adjournment preparing false motion decisions and getting it designed by court staff

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: For matters involving healthcare negligence and legal misconduct in New Jersey, you have several avenues for submitting your brief and raising these concerns.

Firstly, if your case is already within the legal system, you should file any relevant documents with the court handling your case. Ensure that all filings comply with the court's rules and procedures. It's crucial to follow the proper legal protocol for submissions to ensure your documents are accepted and considered.

In addition, if you believe there has been professional misconduct by lawyers, such as filing false documents or misleading the court, you can report this to the New Jersey State Bar Association's Office of Attorney Ethics. This body investigates complaints about attorney behavior and can take disciplinary action if misconduct is found.

For issues related to healthcare negligence, the New Jersey Department of Health might be a relevant agency to contact, particularly if your concerns involve medical facilities or healthcare providers.

Given the complexity and seriousness of your allegations, including potential legal and ethical violations, it would be wise to consult with another attorney. A lawyer with experience in civil litigation and personal injury in New Jersey can provide guidance on how best to proceed with your specific concerns and ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.