Truth or Consequences, NM asked in Civil Litigation for New Mexico

Q: I am searching for a Contingency Fee Attorney who is willing to go after a Sierra County ,NM City because precedence has

set by a municipality in Sierra County, NM by "The City " lost the case& The city being sued lost& had to pay for "choosing to look the other way". In my situation a man has died as a result of City looking the other way.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A New Mexico attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for four weeks. You're seeking an attorney, and it may be quicker to reach out to law firms. This forum is not set up for attorneys to offer their services. You could search for attorneys online, supplementing your efforts with the "Find a Lawyer" tab above and the attorney referral sections of local or state bar associations. Those resources are outside this Q & A forum, and arrangements would be between you and the law firms you reach out to. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.