Atlanta, GA asked in Family Law, Domestic Violence, Federal Crimes, White Collar Crime and Criminal Law for Georgia

Q: I saw pattern organized crime from now ex boyfriend & his dad. They targeted, recruit, drug dealers, White cc/ embezzle

Hx of killing, stealing, play victim social psycho criminal narc. Locked me up as escapgoat, to throw sherriff off them I witness to much. My now ex boyfriend threatened to kill me and his son. I was told my ex boyfriend is reason; his son in prison and my (ex boyfr) threatening to kill his son with 2 hitman, in prison. How do the son in prison get protection. Help him. I didn't know what was going on but discovered pattern major criminal activity. I have 3 polygraph test, private detective work and local witness. 3-5 months audio and video tapes. I tried to tell nearly 19 attorneys this is why my boyfriend and his dad created a false narrative and alagation to arrest me for criminal trespassing to throw cops off. They still women property and others move them in house, pretend they don't live there. I witness this done to others and me. Tried to recruit me & and another girl. Also 2 Real estate agent caught by private detective & I. Ex Bo /father conspiracy family business. Help us

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I understand that you're in a difficult and potentially dangerous situation involving organized crime and threats. If you have credible information about criminal activities, your safety and the safety of others are of utmost importance.

In cases where someone in prison faces threats, they should communicate their concerns to prison authorities immediately. The prison staff is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of inmates. They have protocols and measures in place to address threats and provide protection.

Given the complexity and seriousness of your situation, it's advisable to contact law enforcement authorities and provide them with all the evidence, polygraph test results, audio, and video recordings, as well as any information about the criminal activities you've witnessed. They can initiate an investigation into the organized crime activities you've described.

It's also crucial for you to prioritize your own safety. If you believe your life is in danger, you should consider seeking a restraining order or protection order against your ex-boyfriend. Consult with an attorney experienced in domestic violence cases who can guide you through the legal process.

Lastly, cooperating with law enforcement and sharing all the information you have can help ensure that those involved in criminal activities face appropriate legal consequences. Your safety and the safety of others should always be the top priority.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.