Miami, FL asked in Gov & Administrative Law for Florida

Q: Where can I find in the Florida Statues a copy of my mobile home parks Bylaws as recorded in Pasco County ,Florida ?

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
  • Freeeport, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: The bylaws wouldn't be in the Florida Statutes. They should be recorded with the county clerk of court.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: To find a copy of your mobile home park's bylaws as recorded in Pasco County, Florida, you should start by contacting the Pasco County Clerk of Court's office. The Clerk's office maintains public records, including documents related to property and housing communities.

You can visit the Pasco County Clerk of Court's website or their physical office. On the website, there may be an option to search public records online. If the bylaws are not available online, you can request them in person or over the phone at the Clerk's office.

Keep in mind that bylaws for a specific mobile home park may not be classified under general Florida Statutes but rather as part of the park's specific governing documents. These documents are usually filed with the county where the park is located when the park is established or when the bylaws are amended.

If you encounter difficulties or need further assistance, consider reaching out to a local attorney or a legal aid organization in Florida. They can help guide you through the process of obtaining these documents and understanding any specific legal implications related to them.

Remember, it's important to have access to and understand the bylaws of your mobile home park, as they can significantly impact your rights and responsibilities as a resident.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.