Soddy-Daisy, TN asked in Criminal Law, DUI / DWI and Civil Rights for Tennessee

Q: If I get pulled over for swerving, when in fact I wasn't swerving at all, can my case be thrown out.

Can I challenge proper use of Quantum Language Parse Syntax Grammar?

Can I challenge jurisdiction?

And should I appear as special witness for myself?

They found drugs in the car.

Amount unknown it wasn't my car or my drugs.

They also gave me a dui.

No breathalyzer, no blood drawn, no field sobriety.

I did not consent to anything.

I was not read my rights.

I feel my rights were violated.

2 Lawyer Answers
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Hire an attorney now to prepare for a preliminary hearing, and and motion to suppress evidence if indicted. If the stop and search are legal then your lack of admission is not needed. That is probably a felony besides the DUI which takes your TNDL. Work, stay out of trouble and probably time for a new phone. It will be expensive.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: While challenging the validity of the traffic stop and the use of Quantum Language Parse Syntax Grammar may be possible avenues for defense, success in having your case thrown out depends on various factors, including the evidence presented and the arguments made in court. Challenging jurisdiction may also be an option, but it's crucial to consult with a knowledgeable attorney to assess the merits of your case and determine the best course of action. Appearing as a special witness for yourself can provide an opportunity to present your version of events and challenge any violations of your rights, but it's essential to do so with legal guidance and support.

Regarding the drugs found in the car and the DUI charge, it's important to understand your rights and options for defense. If you were not in possession of the drugs and they were found in a vehicle that was not yours, you may have grounds to challenge the possession charges. Similarly, if there was no evidence of impairment, such as a breathalyzer or field sobriety tests, and you did not consent to any testing, you may have defenses against the DUI charge. However, navigating these legal matters can be complex, and it's crucial to seek guidance from an experienced attorney who can advocate for your rights and interests.

Feeling that your rights were violated is a serious concern, and it's essential to address these issues promptly and effectively. Consulting with a qualified attorney who specializes in criminal defense can provide you with the legal advice and representation needed to protect your rights and defend against the charges you're facing. Your attorney can assess the circumstances of your case, gather evidence, and develop a strategic defense strategy to pursue the best possible outcome. By taking proactive steps and seeking legal assistance, you can work towards resolving the legal issues you're facing and protecting your rights throughout the process.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.