Eatontown, NJ asked in Criminal Law and Real Estate Law for New Jersey

Q: my 39 year old son is conspiring with a lawyer to defraud me....the lawyer has my son spying on me to get me out of my h

the 39 has sensors all over the home...he has no car, no job, no degree, no friends...he goes to therapy

they want to cash in the home and leave me on the can i prosecute?

can i get an ejectment ? an iron clad trust? file for conspiracy and fraud?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Debra Kradjian Stephans
Debra Kradjian Stephans pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Mahwah, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: I am sorry to hear this. Are you the sole owner of the home? Does your son live with you as a tenant and stopped paying rent? If your son does not own the home and does not have any type of lease with you, you could seek to have him removed from your home. However, it is best to consult with an attorney that specializes in this area of law.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.