Houston, TX asked in Family Law, Real Estate Law and Elder Law for Florida

Q: How can I get a lawyer and not pay more money when parents were force to sale their condominium as a owners

If they wouldnt pay 12,000 assessments fees they were obligate to sale their little place then they only want having a family member having a guardianship . Also, making hire professional JWB realty never said parents should pay all from their little place money.Plus they make parents sale their condominium for 70, 000 not 82;000 as they promise . And to trick our innocent elderly To make a sale next day for a double profit next day of 145.000 .Parents feel scammed and abuse and we as family aswell . What can we do ? Also they never explain to me how guardianship work , like court inventory every year and all the expense out of parents money

We Couldn’t do much for all the pressure this new owner of the condominium make parents do . We had to pay lawyers after it and I still don’t have all the inventory done , as the judge require every year and make us pay lawyer and much more extra . What can we do ? I need help I have hearing soon

1 Lawyer Answer
Linda Liang
Linda Liang
  • Boca Raton, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: I am sorry to hear what your parents are going through. However, your questions are not clear.

You said you have a hearing soon and judge issued an order making you pay lawyer fee in the next few years. Does that mean yo already have an attorney working for you and you are happy with the result? What is the hearing about if there is an order already.

Please clarify. Preferably, call an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.