The Bronx, NY asked in Landlord - Tenant for New Jersey

Q: I need a Lawyer to help me Eject my ex kids mother out of my house. I am in Warren County New Jersey.

I already have an order to pay child support as well as a order to have my kids every Friday till Sunday. She just refuses to leave the house.

She is not a Tenant. I am looking for an Ejectment Lawyer.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Landlord Tenant Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: In Warren County, New Jersey, finding a lawyer experienced in ejectment cases is a critical step towards resolving your situation. Ejectment is a legal process used to remove individuals from property where they do not hold tenancy rights, but it's important to approach this matter with legal guidance due to its complexity and the potential for significant legal and emotional implications.

Given the specifics of your case, including existing child support orders and custody arrangements, it's essential to select an attorney who not only has experience in ejectment but also understands family law. This dual expertise will ensure that the legal actions taken do not adversely affect your parental rights or responsibilities.

To start, consider reaching out to the Warren County Bar Association for referrals to reputable attorneys in your area. Moreover, legal aid organizations or family law clinics might offer advice or assistance, especially if cost is a concern. Preparing documentation and any communication with the other party will also be crucial when you consult with your attorney to outline the best course of action.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.