Laurelton, NJ asked in Traffic Tickets for New Jersey

Q: i get ticket 39:3-29 A , however i have valid license but not physical at the point of incident what should i do ?

i get ticket 39:3-29 A , however i have valid license but not physical at the point of incident what should i do ? i have licenace in my mobile with digital copy

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Stuart Nachbar
Stuart Nachbar
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Livingston, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: Plead not guilty, then take the physical license and show the prosecutor. Should down grade the charge

1 user found this answer helpful

Louis A Casadia
Louis A Casadia pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Hammonton, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: Under the statute if you bring your documentation with you to court that was valid the day of the ticket the Court mat dismiss the ticket in his discretion. Otherwise it is a $150 ticket plus court costs of about $33.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.