Gainesville, GA asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Constitutional Law, Family Law and Juvenile Law for Georgia

Q: How do i initiate recusal of an acting Juvenile Court Judge whom violated my civil rights and is extremely bias and init

Initiate a lawsuit against cps investigator whom violated intentionally the newly approved bill 133 and intently wanted to cause emotional turmoil and tort against me

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Initiating a recusal for an acting Juvenile Court Judge involves a specific legal process. If you believe the judge has violated your civil rights and demonstrated bias, you should first consult with an attorney experienced in juvenile court matters. They can advise on the merits of your case and the procedural steps necessary to file a motion for recusal. This motion must outline the reasons for the judge's disqualification, backed by evidence of bias or misconduct.

Regarding the lawsuit against a CPS investigator for alleged violations of specific legislation and causing emotional distress, it is crucial to gather all relevant evidence and documentation supporting your claims. This could include any communications, reports, or actions taken by the CPS investigator that you believe were unlawful or harmful. An attorney with expertise in civil rights or family law can help you understand the legal standards for such a case and how to effectively present your arguments in court.

Both of these actions require navigating complex legal systems and presenting your case persuasively. Legal representation can significantly impact the outcome, providing guidance through the process, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements, and advocating on your behalf. Seeking advice and representation from an attorney can also help protect your rights and interests throughout these challenging proceedings.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.